Sunday, March 28, 2010

Members In A Club We Never Wanted To Join

Today was Jake's birthday party but it was also an anniversary for a fellow Angel Mommy. Today was Carleigh's 1st Angelversary. Carliegh was born sleeping one year ago today. My heart goes out to Holly especially since we are coming up on our 5th on Friday. I am blessed I know these women but I hate that I met these woman being a member of this club. Never in a million years did I think I would be in this club. It stinks and sometimes I just want to scream. But then I stop take a deep breath and realize how blessed I truly am in this world. Unlike Holly who had to say goodbye while she was saying hello I got these amazing 9 weeks and 6 days with Ryan. That is a blessing that I will always remember. Here is to Holly and all the Angel Parents out there. We are members of this club we never wanted to join but we have each other. Either online or down the street we are always here for each other.
((hugs)),
Raye

Getting ready to release

Off it goes

No comments: