Sunday, March 7, 2010

Chhhh Changes

Wow what a week. We started with the sad news that Doug's Gram passed unexpectedly. When Doug was a kid he spent summers in El Paso with his Gram and Gramp. He told me he always enjoyed going to see them. Especially Gram's Poppy Seed bread she would make for breakfast. I got the opportunity to meet her last year when she came and visited Doug's cousin who lives, or lived, in the area. I actually got to meet the whole gang. It was great to meet another part of Doug's family. We made it work for Doug to go to El Paso for the service and was a pall bearer. I wish the boys and I could have gone but that was just not workable. Well Gram had a dog named Pepper and they weren't sure who was going to be able to take her. We have been thinking of getting a dog and two attempts in the past failed so we must have been destined to take Pepper. So far so good. She is very sweet and the boys love her. Now she just needs some bling for her collar. It was great to welcome her this weekend. Especially since today would have been my Dad's 82nd birthday. Wow. 82. I miss him so much but he has a very important job right now. I hope everyone has a great week. Jake is having his tonsils out on Friday so I will let everyone know how he does.
Take care,
Raye

Running around

Sweet girl

Look at that face

No comments: