Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sweet Little Jakey

I go from not blogging for two months to three in two days. Man. Anyway meant to share this sweet story about my little Jake. I know I wrote about the feelings I was having concerning Ryan and what not but I had not shared them with the boys or even Doug for that matter. But last night I was making dinner and Jake came up to me with his Dd (blanket) all rolled up. He told me it was Baby Ryan like he was Jakey Ryan. He then proceeded to tell me that Ryan died and I said yes he did. He then said you miss him Mommy don't you and I said yes I did. He then said he was going to put him in my bed so I could sleep with him and Daddy too. All night he took that blanket around like a baby. He sat on the couch and held it and when he went to bed he blamed not going to sleep on Baby Ryan crying. That little nut. He can be so sweet and such a little punk. But I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Take care,
Raye

No comments: