Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of School

Can't believe school is back in the swing. Thank goodness. And I can't believe it has been over two months since my last post. My bad. It is great to be back in the school schedule. William really likes his class and has been so excited every day to tell me about what he did that day. Jake is just Jake. Shayla has started up the curriculum and this year he starts to learn to read with her. His writing is really doing great. Hopefully this will be a great year for the Harrison boys. For some reason Monday morning on the way to work something just came over me. I started to think about Ryan, like usual, but I started doing the what if game. What if he was still here he would be starting kindergarten. What if he was still here what kind of kindergarten would he have attended. With all his disabilities we always thought the brain was not effected so despite the physical disabilities he might have been able to be in a regular kindergarten. Who knows. I also started thinking about Tanner. How might heart hurt thinking of how sweet it would have been for him to start school with his brother. Watch out. Two Tilson boys. But alas there are other plans for the boys. One day we will know. But until then we revel in what we have and love every minute of it.
Take care!
Raye

Jake walking with big brother on the first day

No comments: