Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Hugs From Heaven

As much as I LOVE this time of year it is still hard. As I watch the boys open their presents I can't help but long to watch the one that is not here open his presents. But I think about the time I did have him and cherish those memories. I found this poem and wanted to share it for all those who have loved ones that are not here for Christmas.

Christmas Hugs & Kisses

Please don't be sad now that we are apart,
celebrate Christmas with me in your heart.
Our best Christmas ever is still yet to come,
for Heaven is where the first Christmas is from.
And so I look forward to when you'll be free
to spend your first Christmas in Heaven with me.
I'm waiting with angels, and until that day,
I'll keep sending my hugs and kisses your way.

3 comments:

mamab said...

Can you imagine celebrating Christmas in heaven with Jesus Christ and being part of the Heavenly Host? What a glorious experience.

Emily said...

Thanks for sharing this

Holly said...

What a beautiful poem!! It's always difficult celebrating holidays knowing a little one is missing from the picture. But they sure are having a better celebration where they are!

Thank you for your congrats and prayers! We appreciate it very much!