Monday, February 7, 2011

Lordy Lordy My Honey Is 40

My honey turned 40 this weekend. And what a handsome 40 year old I have. We had a fun time Saturday night. I was going to have his party at TMS but boy they wanted an arm & a leg. My wedding reception was not much more expensive. Yikes!! So we went to MainEvent and had food, bowling, tasty beverages and pool. And I beat Marc at Air Hockey yet again!! Go me! On Sunday Doug and I went so he could spend some of his gift cards. He was like a kid that had money burning in his pocket. He really can't wait to go to Starbucks and get a Trenta size. The best thing is Doug had a smile on his face. That was the most important thing for me. He does so much for so many people I wanted him to feel special. I lovers him.

Happy Monday!!
Raye

Me & Doug

Me & Teri

The Tilsons

The Lambs

Let's Bowl!!

No comments: