Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Best Mother's Day Ever

Doug made this for me for Mother's Day this year. Mother's Day is a bittersweet time for me. I rejoice in my motherhood but in that comes the pain of not having one of my son's with me. I have said it time and time again but being a Mom is the bomb. I may want to give my boys away sometimes but they are my world. With Doug I have hit the trifecta. My life is not perfect but it is perfect for me. Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, Sisters (blood and of the heart), Grandmother, Mother-In-Law, Sisters-In-Law, Cousin and all my friends. I love you guys. And I love my husband for this wonderful gift.

((Hugs))
Raye

1 comment:

Mary said...

That is such a beautiful tribute. You did hit the trifecta, and are truly blessed with a loving husband and beautiful boys. I know you wouldn't trade them for the world. Enjoy your mother's day.